Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
The Tragic Prince - Блогове - ПУЛСАР ФОРУМ
Покажи RSS Feed

higeki no ōji

The Tragic Prince

Гласувай за статията
... God?
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.
Welcome human.

Are you God?...
You have to know the answer to this question! If you died right now, how would you feel about your life?
I am the Idea .The desired God. The Idea of Evil.

God... This, God? This huge... lump of flesh?...

What you are seeing is a part of me. My core. Look around you.

What's this?!...

An ocean of feelings. All humans have, deep in their souls a common consciousness that transcends individuality. Their collective consciousness as a species, Its dark side is this swelling ocean. I was born from these swells as the ego of this world. This world itself is I. The darkness that dwells in every human heart. The Idea of Evil - this is God.

God... This... Does that mean that... Does that mean that it was humans who created God? Does that mean that it was humans who desired this? This terrifying thing? This... This looks like...

Hell. Some call it that way.

Hell...
My God. I haven't been fucked like that since grade school.
This is just the surface of the multiple layers of the whole consciousness. But you know... You know that this place is terribly human. Violence and loneliness... This place is filled with all kinds of blurred negative feelings. It is truly the will that defines human nature.

... Yes it's true. This is... in me. I can feel it. But why? Why were you born? Why did humans give birth to this will called God?

Humans desired reasons. Reasons for pain. Reasons for sadness. Reasons for life. Reasons for death. Why were their lives filled with suffering? Why were their deaths absurd? They wanted reasons for the destiny that kept transcending their knowledge.

And that was God...

And I produce those. As it is what I've been brought to existence for I control destiny. Obeying to the essence of human kind I weave every man's destiny.

... Does that mean that you're the one who controls my destiny? ... that you're the one... who arranged everything so that it would be this way?!
All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.
It was established that you would be here since a distant past. By influencing the lower levels of human consciousness and merging blood with blood I created the lineage that would give birth to the man you are. To pave the way for the times you would be born in. I maniplulated History and created an appropriate context for you. All the encounters you have made so far, were a part of the destiny that led you here as well.

... The destiny... My... God! What do you want from me?!

Be as you will. I dwell deep in your heart, I am a part of you. You are a part of your kind's consciousness, a part of me. Your desire is my desire as well. Your actions themselves shall prove to be suitable for your kind as a whole. May they bring pain or salvation to the men.
Do as you will Chosen One.

... If so... I want wings

Take with you the power of the feelings this inner world is filled with and change this physical field that is your body into the suitable shape for you.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Things have turned a deeper shade of blue...

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish!

Запиши си "The Tragic Prince" в Digg Запиши си "The Tragic Prince" в del.icio.us Запиши си "The Tragic Prince" в StumbleUpon Запиши си "The Tragic Prince" в Google

Категории
Без категория

Коментари

1. Аватара на 9Y0
    Мисля че трябва да добавиш:
    "по мотиви от творбата на почитаемия Кентаро Миура,Berserk:The Lost Chapter" :-P
    Браво че си го надраскал,т'ва ми е един от любимите чаптъри и дано публиката го хареса :) Ремикснал си го яко :)
  2. Аватара на Sephiroth
    Хехе, мерси. Радвам се, че ти харесва. И на мен ми е любим, не като визия и действие, а като послание.
  3. Аватара на 9Y0
    Цитат Написано от Sephiroth
    Хехе, мерси. Радвам се, че ти харесва. И на мен ми е любим, не като визия и действие, а като послание.
    Same here,затова ме кефи.Визуализацията просто допълва съвършенството.
    Обновени 30-07-2010 на 14:05 от [ARG:5 UNDEFINED]
  4. Аватара на Squall_1st
    Hijeki no Oji не беше ли онова дето пуска отрова :lol:

Trackbacks