Say goodbye to orange peel skin, how to reduce cellulite (Cellulite) naturally.
Cellulite, one of the major problems that make women. Many people lose confidence in dressing. Because anyone would not want to show off the rough skin like this orange peel. And how to get rid of these excess fat by liposuction It seems to be a difficult and expensive method as well. But don't worry Because today I will introduce a natural way to reduce cellulite.
What is cellulite?
Cellulite is the fat cells that are pushed to accumulate under the skin. Until causing the skin that looks rough and the button will not be smooth Looks like an orange peel. Usually, cellulite is found in the thighs, hips, arms, and abdomen. Cellulite is different from normal fat. Because the body cannot get rid of it easily Just exercise But it is necessary to massage the skin along with exercise and diet.
The different types of cellulite may include the following.
- Soft Cellulite is cellulite located in the buttocks, abdomen and hips, often found in women in their 20-30s. Soft waves Most often, it arises from heredity.
- Hard Cellulite is the most common cellulite found in the hips and buttocks. Usually found in women aged 20-40 years, looks like a small hard lump. If squeezed, it will clearly see a lump.
- Flaccid Cellulite is the most common type of cellulite found in the abdomen, waistline, arms, and under the chin (wattle) .This type of cellulite is more common in people over 40 and lack of exercise. It looks like a soft lump of fat, sagging and muscle fluid.
- Edmatous Cellulite, a cellulite that looks like edema. When pressed, the dent will collapse. It is most common in the thighs, hips and areas where the blood vessels are visible. It is often seen in people with poor blood flow.
- Mixed Cellulite Mixed cellulites 1-4 in one person is the most common cellulite. It often happens to people who lack exercise. Eat starchy, fried, and high-fat foods. And women who have already given birth
What does cellulite come from?
Diet Eating foods that are high in fat, starch, and sugar can cause your body to absorb too much fat and sugar than it can use. These excess sugar and fat are stored in the body as fat. Which when accumulating a lot It will become cellulite in the end.
Do not exercise Inactivity prevents the body from burning energy and eliminating the excess fat we consume. In addition, insufficient exercise can also cause poor blood circulation. Cannot get rid of waste such as sweating all out and become a cellulite fat layer.
Weight loss too quickly If he loses weight too quickly The body will understand that we are malnourished. And begin to store fat and nutrients This causes excess fat not to be eliminated from the body.
Drink less water The lack of water in our bodies. Will not have enough water to help nourish the cells to function normally In addition, water also contributes to the digestive system. Help in the elimination of waste
The nicotine contained in the cigarette may clog your blood vessels. Causing the capillaries to shrink And cause tissue damage Become a cellulite wave
Abnormal metabolism If the body's metabolic system is abnormal, such as getting older Or is it a certain disease This will prevent the body from burning energy and fat completely. Even when eating normally
Pregnancy and menopause These conditions affect the estrogen in the body, causing imbalance in hormone levels. And become a catalyst for the accumulation of fat in the body
Techniques to reduce cellulite naturally.
The most effective way to get rid of cellulite is by massage. You can do it yourself at home. Or have an expert give you a massage Massage will increase lymphatic drainage. It also makes the skin tissue more flexible. And can help break down cellulite Cellulite removal massage will not see immediate results in one session. You will need to massage regularly to get the desired results.
Body movement exercise Will help burn energy and get rid of excess fat Even though exercise alone May not be able to get rid of cellulite And an additional massage is needed as well But exercise will help increase muscle strength. It also helps tighten the skin in areas with cellulite as well.
Recommended postures to reduce cellulite.
- Squats, stand with legs spread. Keep your legs straight with your shoulders. Lower yourself, act as if sitting in a chair. Where the knees must not go down by the toes And stretch back to the original position and repeat
- Jump-squats act like a squats. But while stretching up Give a gentle jump With the toes instead
- Step-ups, standing on the front of the steps. Or a stable box Step up to the front step one step at a time. Followed by step down from step by step, repeat.
- Leg kick-backs: Kneel with your hands and knees on the floor, slowly kick your hind legs one by one and place them back onto the floor. Before kicking the other back leg back and forth
Limit your intake of foods high in fat, sugar, and starch, such as white bread, fried foods, fatty foods, sausages, bacon, soft drinks, coffee, and sweets, as these can lead to fat deposits in the body. Should choose to eat foods that are low in fat, have less sugar, and drink at least 8 glasses of water a day so that the body can get rid of the waste.
Scrub with coffee grounds
Exfoliating with coffee grounds will help get rid of dead skin cells. And stimulate the creation of new and stronger skin cells instead In addition, exfoliation will help stimulate blood circulation. And help tighten the sagging skin from cellulite to return to be firm
If you are a heavy weight person Losing weight may help to get rid of cellulite from the body. Because losing weight will help reduce the accumulation of excess fat that accumulates in the body. Should choose to lose weight gradually. With exercise and diet
More: joker game